.: being one of them :.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pump that weirdness out!

Okay, let's see... What supposed I write here eah??? Another fitness entry???

Nahhh... Not interesting as I'm writing this blog in the middle of the night... How about I write something light for reading but meaningful??? /nobigdeal

Okay then, I've decided to talk about HIGH HEELS!


Well, heels with a ladies are common... However, here I want to share about unique heels that rarely we see in the street, especially in the rural area but only can be seen on stage and red carpet...



Here I want to share what I have found in Google Image when I am scrolling for unique pump as I love to be unique which make me different than the others... /wahaha

Tak penat ke kak pakai macam ni??? /sweat

I lost my goat... Mr. Goat, is that your feet??? /no
yes, CAN in the front... CAN??? -O.O-



ewww!!! I WILL NEVER EVER WEAR THIS!!! /omg

/shock

errr... animal abusing or... /sweat

pika pika??? to the gamers out there... Ya might want this... /hmm

I bet Aladdin missing his shoes... :))

/omg

errr... fang??? or spike shoes??? /blur

I think I've seen this somewhere... /XD

Wanna wear this, make sure takde kulat kat kaki uolls okay~ /nobigdeal

uwahhh!!! Preferable for this winter season, ICE SKATING~ /wahaha

Sys, I think you heels broke... :P

Tell me this is only a base in making of those pump right??? /sweat

Missing your dice??? =))

YUCK! Definitely eNNNo for me~ /omg

Simple but not my choice I... /nobigdeal

errr... How to wear this??? /blur

I'm prefer this for any of my Ann. Dine invitation~ /please

for Halloween I guess??? /nobigdeal

Batu Blok mana kau rembat jemah??? /dignose

This is one of the prototype I guess... /sweat

Just please, don't do this... Respect others' perspective...

Well, this is what I've been googling for a while~ /nobigdeal

P/S : Dare to be DIFFERENT and UNIQUE. 

The girl who dare to lead herself out from the crowd will discover a new interesting place rather than being a girl who blindly follow the crowd where all she will find a similar boredom.

Till the next post, adios /bye

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment