.: being one of them :.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Losin' and Loosin'

Hi peeps... =D> How r ya? hehe... Okay... Now I am a little bit busy with my own life... Urghhh...

copyright as shown in the picture

source: micost.edu.my
Actually I'm not really in the mood. The first picture, okay. I further my study. Later we 'stori-mori' okay. Then, the second one is my place during few years there. I'm repeating it, YEARS. /omg

Urghhh... Everything are not same when they're not beside me... /no
I miss them so much ya know... I lost my eyes, my ears, my hands and my whole body... Feel like my entire existence right now just a particle that being floating and never diffuse...



I do miss the old times. So many memories here, in this state area, that created with them. Each memories which supposedly have a beautiful and enjoyable but turn into ache and hard pain for me... /omg

I do make tears... Flowing out... Like it will never run dry... /no

Sometimes I am just hoping that I dreaming about that I lived in the future... /blur
But when I wake up, it is really indeed a nightmare because I do lived in the future... /shock

I do hope #MyGirls will never ever be separate... Till jannah you guys... /please


Panting and sweating,
Photobucket

the one that waking up into a nightmare...

No comments:

Post a Comment